Friday, June 25, 2010

Girls ;; Lipstick..Lipgloss Or Lip Balm...

All three depending on where I'm going:





Lipbalm - quick lip care, everday, casual


Lipgloss - school days, still casual


Lipstick - weekends or parties, or formalGirls ;; Lipstick..Lipgloss Or Lip Balm...
Lipstick: It get's everywhere. Whenever I take a drink out of a cup it gets on it! Ughhh.


Lip gloss: It's sticky. If I get my hair caught in it, my hair get's sticky!


Lip Balm: I love it! Burt's Bee's Wax rocks! It leaves my lips nice and soft, and you can't even tell its on!Girls ;; Lipstick..Lipgloss Or Lip Balm...
Lip balm. I am very happy with the natural colour of my lips so don't really need Lipstick. Too sticky for me anyway. Lipgloss is great to going out partying in, but I don't use it just for going out in.





Did you know lipgloss is made out of whale sperm?



Lip gloss! It gives you a shine that lipstick and lip blam don't have! Plus, you can choose different colors, it doesn't look old, and it moisturizes your lips!
Lipgloss! It feels just right, and pretty.


Lip balm feels comfortable but sticky and not pretty.


Lipstick is basically just color that is made out of whale blubber. [no lie there]
I love my lipstick %26amp; never go out without it, can't wear lipgloss as the wind always blows my hair and it sticks to my mouth!! is annoying that.
lip gloss cause lipstick can be too much colour sometimes and it makes my lips dry and lip balm doesnt have any colour to it with lip gloss you get the colour and the moisture
I like Lip Balm and Lipgloss but I absolutely hate Lipstick. I don't know why, I just hate wearing it. Lol. =]
Lipgloss
Lipgloss!
Moisturising lipgloss...


xxx
I use lip balm everyday!
lipgloss
lipgloss
Lip balm.Protects the lips and looks discreet.:)
Lipstick the others rub off,or leak lol
LipStick and a touch of lip gloss





Jen x x
lipgloss, my friend likes lipbalm
What does Vaseline come under?
Lip gloss!
Lip gloss!!!
lipgloss! without a doubt.
anything pale pink
I'm a lip gloss babe
lip gloss.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting