Friday, June 25, 2010

Where are some places girls often leave traces of lipstick?

wine glassesWhere are some places girls often leave traces of lipstick?
In 1975 My mom and I were having breakfast in an amtrak dining car on our way to Florida, and after we ate she applied fresh lipstick and used the side of her coffee cup to take the excess off. I asked her why and she said ';to convince the handsome waiter that I'm more awake than I truly am';. This made such an impression on me that I put it in a story I wrote.Where are some places girls often leave traces of lipstick?
Sydney, on their lips


On the lips of others


On the Champagne Glasses


On the everybody at the party


On the hankie of her other friend


On her coffee cup


On her partners shirt collar
men's lips


straws


napkins


water bottles


cups


foreheads


cheeks
Cigarettes.
Glasses
Dipsticks ?
...everywhere. :)
faces


teeth


cups, mugs, glasses


clothing


corners of mouth
Where don't we leave lipstick???
On my dog's head...the red or pink marks are very obvious on the white fur.
water bottles
Wine glasses.
collars


teacups


teeth
Teeth.


o.O
well you know...in that uhh... you know, that place; that makes me go ooweeee
Mugs


Men


Reindeer
On your face...
On my good china.
My boyfriends body.
cups, bottles, guy's shirt
On the @rse or the dinky of anyone who has more stuff than them or a lot of money











~fart in ur face~








then a lil queefy














*queef*
cups, a guys cheek or neck, mirrors
pee pees
pen*s





or....wait...........nah..am pretty sure it's pen*s
on guy's cheeks at a party
on people
cups
lips.
corner of their mouths.
on their man's shirt collar, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting