Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Any girls here put lipstick or lip gloss on while driving or waiting on a red light??

i actually seen girls do that and i kno its not the smartest thing to do but its still hot!! I usually get easily distracted tho i dunno y... anyways so have you? details please!!:)Any girls here put lipstick or lip gloss on while driving or waiting on a red light??
Yep! I usually put it on while driving...not at a stop sign. I don't know why.....its just what we do. Wanna make sure we look our best before going to meet someone I guess...or just look good - period!Any girls here put lipstick or lip gloss on while driving or waiting on a red light??
Yes it's very dangerous
Yea sometimes.
yes all of it.
i usually put it on if im stopped. if im actually driving i do it really fast and only when i know its at least somewhat safe.
uh yeah why not. details? i was going to the mall to meet my BF....
Haha yeah. Its odd but i do it





ill be smoothing out my hair to
STOP SIGN OR RED LIGHT...LIPGLOSS ONLY
I always put it on lipgloss, walking to class, in class, in the car, driving down the road, the flavored kind is the BEST!!
no,thats dangerous.
ALL THE TIME!! I've actually had to put all my makeup on going down the road before! (lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting