Friday, June 25, 2010

If you are a lipstick lesbian or a soft butch are you attractive to girls that look better than you or more?

manlier than you.





Reason I ask because I feel Im a lipstick lesbian and bisexaul. I had a friend that was attractive to me. I wonder do other straight females look and heterosexaul men look at me as the rest of the other sexaulity. What Im asking do all sexes find the same thing in the look departments as attractive and no so attractive?If you are a lipstick lesbian or a soft butch are you attractive to girls that look better than you or more?
i'm a lipstick bisexual lol


and i only go for lipstick lesbians


because i go out with a girl because she looks like a girl


the whole butch manly thing doesn't appeal to me :/





everyone is different with who they find attractive


like for example my best friend used to say my ex-girlfriend was the prettiest girl she'd ever seen yet looks was the last thing i took into consideration when i got with her, yes she was pretty but she wasn't ohmigosh stunning. so it's personal preference really :)If you are a lipstick lesbian or a soft butch are you attractive to girls that look better than you or more?
I'd like to think I'm a mix between ';femme'; and ';andro'; depending on my hair or clothes I can pull off either. I'm attracted to the same kind of girls...femme or andro.





To answer your question, everyone has different tastes. No one likes the same kinda people.
Well,everyone's different.You can't label a whole group of people like that.


But if I had to say,I think I lean towards ';femme';
well i am kind of half and half, kind of girly but more butch. I like in between, more butch i guess. have you heard of kimmy stolz? she''s the type i like, she's got that butch side but she's so effing gorgeous and she's still girly. Thats what I like.
I'm sort of in the middle of ';lipstick lesbian / soft butch'; I go for the more maniler girls lol -___- . Honestly it depends on the person. Some guys and girls go for looks while some only care about personality.
I like girls who are in the middle of the spectrum like me. Every now and then, I like a real feminine girl. I never am attracted to butch, manly women. I'm into women because they're women.
hmm,,,im not sure, i myself am an androgynous fem...like a mix between mia kirshner and joan jett. not butchy, not femme at all..and i cant really answer the question u asked because i dont really understnd what you mean but i do know


1. guys and girls like you based on looks at first, personality comes second...(well for guys anway...they dont care about personality)





they like you regardless, i have fallen for straight girls just like straight guys have fallen for lesbians...





cant rlle help it





hope i helped





holly rae
I can pull off both the tomboy and the feminine look because i grew up like like that girl who hung out with guys and played sports and didn't care how i looked... but now that im growing up im starting to look for femme. I usually look at feminine girls because they appeal to me more but, sometimes a rebellious and scene/ rocker kind of girl appeals to me. That is only in the looks department... but when it comes to emotionally falling for a girl, it doesn't totally matter what type of look they have!
I am a very feminine-looking woman who is attracted to very feminine-looking women.





And no, not all sexes find the same thing attractive. We're all people and like different things.
i'm between andro and soft butch, i like all girls, i usually fall for andro girls and tomboys, but i like all girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting