Friday, June 25, 2010

Deadly traces of Lead in your lipstick, girls?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071011/hl_n…Deadly traces of Lead in your lipstick, girls?
Thank goodness I don't wear lipstick!Deadly traces of Lead in your lipstick, girls?
Uh oh....I'm in trouble! ♥


Thanks for the info.
I saw that article. Everything is bad for us! What else are they going to find. That's why I don't wear lipstick %26lt;3
Yeah, I'm a Dior girl too, so I'm a little angry. At almost 40 dollars a tube, I'm getting my money back.
does that mean traces of lead can be found on his ';thingie down there'; too!
I guess I'm going as a stupid vampire this year for Halloween. Thanks for letting me know.
It's too bad that the cosmetic companies don't let women know what is really in the products been used today. It's a population control thing. Just like smoking.
Yep, just read it when I signed in.


Scary.


Thank goodness I only use chap stick....
I saw that too! Thank goodness I don't have any!
i read that...this is insane. First dog food, then toys, now lipstick. What's next???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting