Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do guys hate it when kissing a girl who wears lipgloss?or some heavy lipstick?

My boyfriend hunts lipgloss. As soon as it's out of the tube and on my mouth he's all about stealing it with kisses. He absolutely loves it.





Obviously there will be plenty of guys who hate sticky lipgloss and find it uneccessary and gross.





The only way to know which your guy, or the man you have in mind is would be to ask him. You could even make it into a converstation starter.Do guys hate it when kissing a girl who wears lipgloss?or some heavy lipstick?
I DONT INFACT I WOULD LOVE FRUIT FLAVOURED GLOSSDo guys hate it when kissing a girl who wears lipgloss?or some heavy lipstick?
Oh I bet they like to try the lipgloss themselves! I always wear lipgloss, and whenever I try to kiss my boyfriend, he would look at my lips, kiss me, and then back away saying ';ewww! you had lipgloss!'; and wipes his lips, even though he was well aware of the fact that I had lipgloss on 24/7.





Another guy friend of mine, I noticed one day that his nails were shiny, so I grabbed his hand and examined, and he was wearing nailpolish!! It was sick... So I asked him about it, and he said ';some girl held my hand and forced me to wear it!';. Ok... You simply cannot put nailpolish onto someone's fingers if they're not willing to sit still. I bet he wanted to try it, and liked it.





Another ex of mine would stare at me when I do my makeup and make facial gestures as if he thinks what I'm doing (ie. putting on eyeliner) is scary and disgusting. I know he was interested, so I pretend to force him to sit still and let me put on eyeliner for him. He really sat still and let me do it, and afterwards, he looked at the mirror and, smiled and screamed ';ew!!'; and started wiping his eyes, even though there's no doubt he was very happy to let me put makeup on him.





I think a lot of guys would like to look pretty too, but are waiting for an excuse (usually ';a girl forced me'; works nicely).
They do. it looks nice but it's sticky

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting