Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do girls in high school wear lipstick?

Well I graduated already (2008) but I always felt like I was the minority who wore lipstick.Do girls in high school wear lipstick?
nope


chapstick or lip gloss


:)Do girls in high school wear lipstick?
I prefer lip gloss, I think lipstick is for old ladies since I always see them wearing it. :/
i do sometimes.


but not like a BAM kinda color, its a nude color.


then i put some lipgloss over it.
Lipstick is for those who know how to use it- if I see lipstick being worn well on a young person, I think, ';GREAT for her, she is so ahead of the curve.';. I think there's a sense of put-togetherness that goes with it that lip gloss, while it is pretty awesome (I love it, too), simply can't provide.


I tried to put my younger cousins in h.s. on to some nice, rich lipsticks that aren't ';old';, rather just a bit of a cleaner line than Juicy tubes...they're still in the reflective lip phase.
I didn't in high school and I still don't now. I'm about to graduate college and I'm sure that when I get into the ';real world'; I will.
MOst high school girls wear lipgloss rather than lipstick because they think it looks less formal and that the lighter shades are more attractive to boys
I personally do not like lipstick. I don't really see anyone at my highschool wearing lipstick. You should be yourself though.
not in my school


im sure some people must do though
NOPE...its all about natural beauty in my school but we do wear lip gloss now and then
most wear lipgloss or a really light


color lipstick with lip gloss over it.
Nope, just lip gloss.
Mst ppl just wear lipgloss
Lip Gloss! lol
lip gloss!
I don't think so. I always wore chapstick.
My friends and I always wore a coat of lipstick underneath lip gloss. Of course by the end of the day and re-applying it was just lip gloss, no time to touch up everything.
no not to school..lip gloss though
i never liked to wear lipstick to school lols its just me some girls i know do. i like wearing chapstick more makes my lips feel soft (:
Yeah. Not much has changed in that sence. I'm addicted to lip gloss though!- and I'm part of about 40% of the female population on that 1.
chapstick or lipgloss...no lipstick
yeah no we just wear lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting