Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I get girls to leave lipstick kisses on my face?

give em candyHow can I get girls to leave lipstick kisses on my face?
Ask themHow can I get girls to leave lipstick kisses on my face?
Go up to them with lipstick, have them put it on, then kiss your face.


Easy as pie.





Or, if in a relationship, have you girlfriend do it.





Red lipstick, bright red, is the best to leave a mark
ask them, can you please leave lipstick kisses on my face plz, so I don't go and bother YA ppl with lame questions.
kiss u
why would you want that...


and not many girls wear lipstick, they wear lip gloss...
Why would you want that... in what circumstance is it acceptable to walk around with lipstick on your face from a kiss? I'd say forget the lipstick and go for a hicky you puss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting