Friday, June 25, 2010

Do girls wear lipstick anymore?

Just that I don't see many wearing any. I'm not including lip balm to keep your lips from getting chapped. I see lots of women use that.Do girls wear lipstick anymore?
I love lipstick. Nothing sexier than my red lips wrapped around something lucious.Do girls wear lipstick anymore?
I may be the only teenager who think that lip gloss is annoying as hell. If it's a windy day and you're wearing it, your hair will get stuck on your face! Plus, I would think guys hate kissing girls with that stuff on- Sticky and goopey, yuck!





I like to wear neutral, subtly-colored lipsticks. Makeup has changed, you know; Some lipsticks have some shine on them to make your lips look nice and stuff. Try it!
I wear lipstick, either good old fashioned, forties/fifties glamour red, or plummy colours, I am quite pale and these colours look quite striking. Not really into lip gloss, it comes off too easily and always makes my lips feel gloopy. ;-)
Me, a classmate named Jacklene, and one of my professors are the only people I ever see wearing lipstick. I'm a lipstick fanatic.



Very rarely. I use lip balm and lip glass every day, and sometimes a lip gloss with a colour added. Almost never lipstick though.
I wear makeup all the time, but I and many other women like it to be subtle not dramatic so I use sheer colors and it isn't so obvious.
I wear lipliner and lipstick. Sometimes I put a gloss over it. Always lipstick wherever I go.
No, most girls have switched to lip gloss. You hardly see any girls wearing lip stick because they like the flavors of the lip gloss and how it makes their lips shiny.
Lipstick is really sticky and a pain to keep up with. I think we've switched to gloss because it's easier. But there's still some girls that wear lipstick I think.
ugh, i hate lipstick,


it's disgusting!


i see no need for make-up, either.
Well maybe that's because it's over priced. Just start telling girls that their lips look torn up, and they will start =)
I prefer to wear lip gloss
I do, its just a shade lighter than my natural color. Not like blood red or anything.





You just can't tell.
Nope... Its lipgolss now! hehe





I'm Naughty... Dont worry its a long story
on their pussy
for nights out, yes!
oh yeah they do


i do


=D


why r u asking?


its really important the lipstick and cute but not all of the time u know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting