Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is it true that brown lipsticks make a girl look older, and pink ones make her look younger?

What about orange and nude?Is it true that brown lipsticks make a girl look older, and pink ones make her look younger?
Well, natural is best if you want to look young longer.Is it true that brown lipsticks make a girl look older, and pink ones make her look younger?
its the skin tone of the gerl. i look older in darker lipstick like brown and look better using pink colour lipstick. when i wear nude it also turns pink for me ...
It depends on your complexsion. Age doesn't really play that much of a factor, unless your like 10 and wear bright red. Then it makes you look really young.
It all depends on skin coloring.


Personally i think Brown lipstick is ugly and doesn't belong on anyone along with orange and blood red.


Pinks are great for a fair skinned person but otherwise its too light on people.


You have to find the lipstick shades that work for you not anyone else.
no.


well yah for me.


but not on everyone..


because everyone has a differnt skin shade thingy.


and you might or might not.


i look younger in brown lipstick but in pink i look older. like way older.


so i dont use lipstick cause i want to look my age.


:D
Brown's and Nude's I think are more natural and they make you look younger. I think the pink's, red's and oranges would make you look older because they are not a natural color. But that is just my opinion.
i think it all depends on your skin tone and your features, such as fair skin, olive skin, brown hair, blonde hair etc
depends on the type of skin u have
No. It depends on the girl and her skin tone, I cant wear pink, it looks awful on me and my olive skin. I wear wines and plums.
no it depends on the shade of your skin, I'm fair skinned and if i wear brown i look like a goth, so it really depends on you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting