Friday, June 25, 2010

Girls what would you do if a guy told you he liked the lipstick color you were wearing?

say thanks and tell him where he could find it if he was really interested. Then plant a big wet one on his lips so he could look as good in it as me..lolGirls what would you do if a guy told you he liked the lipstick color you were wearing?
i would blush and turn all red and say thanksGirls what would you do if a guy told you he liked the lipstick color you were wearing?
say thanks.
I would say he sounded superb and like a gentleman.
give him a kiss that way he'll have some. lol jk, i'd thank him and tell him he could borrow it any time. but then walk away wondering y he was looking at my lips. i mean maybe he was nervous and couldnt think of anything else either way i'd be flattered.
i would ask if he was gay.
i would say thank you. i really like it too.
I would kindof be thinking if the guy was trying to give me a comlipment but he was too nervous to think of something good on spot! I think it's cute!
He's either gay, or that's his way to hint he wants to kiss you. I would think he just wants to kiss you
Lauren A cute answer. It would be very cute and attractive. It would show me that maybe you wanted to kiss my lips wearing the lipstick :).
I would say thanks.
Say thank you and give him a kiss on his cheek so he can wear it, too.
nt gay!!





may b a drag queen or a transexuall?? lol





seriously he prob jus wanted to compliment u on somthin n didnt know hw to go bout it.


i mean 'u look nice' IS a bit outdated right? he!he!





so dnt make a big deal out of this...
think he is gay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting