Friday, June 25, 2010

GUYS: is red lipstick on girls attractive to you or not?

I think that red lipstick looks ok on girls that are blonde IF it's a shade of red that goes with your shade of blonde...but i don't think it's good for everyday maybe just for partying on weekends...GUYS: is red lipstick on girls attractive to you or not?
i know this is addressed to guys but i thought id answer as make up is my life.


I wear red-lipstick almost daily (My trade mark look is 40s burlesque - like Dita Von Teese) and I find that most 'normal' guys dont really like it - too 'messy' or 'loud' but the kind of guys I date and am friends with - 'arty' people, gothic guys etc absolute love it


It stands out, and on the right woman looks good if you wear it right.


WRONG way to wear it - the wrong shade, eg an orangey coral colour when you are black, and teaming sucha statement lipstick with bright eyeshadow is 80s and unattractive.





GUYS: is red lipstick on girls attractive to you or not?
nope not at all. looks too dollish in my opinion.





truthly i dont like much lip stick in general though.
yeah i think so sure why not

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting