Friday, June 25, 2010

Girls, how important are nail varnish, lipstick and all that paraphernalia to you?

not at all. rather go natural with just eyeliner.Girls, how important are nail varnish, lipstick and all that paraphernalia to you?
Nail strengthener is very important to me, but only for the unfortunate reason that I have very thin, weak nails that like to rip passed the quick and cause constant irritation. Not too sightly or healthy when you work in an elementary school. To all the other paraphernalia, I don't even own anything else.Girls, how important are nail varnish, lipstick and all that paraphernalia to you?
I like to play with it. It makes me feel very feminine to paint my face up for a night out or just because.





This is a contrast to my job, where I wear no makeup, and try to play down my femininity. I work directly with inmate trustees at our jail, and badness can happen when they start thinking of you as ';girl'; rather than ';boss.'; (Not that I couldn't take any of them down if they started something, but that means paperwork, which I hate.)





On the other hand, though I like to play with makeup, if I were to lose it all in a house fire it wouldn't really bother me. I'd be a lot more anxious about my books.
A guys perspective: On special occasions maybe but I usually prefer looking at a person rather than a painting.
I only wear lip gloss so it's not that important to me.
Not.
  • student loan consolidation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting