Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which sweet did my sister use to make her lips red as though she had lipstick on when she was a little girl..

i think it might be LIQUORICE COMFORTS they were shaped like a sausage, mother didnt like us to have them much as the colour used to come off to much hence the lipstick good fun thoughWhich sweet did my sister use to make her lips red as though she had lipstick on when she was a little girl..
when i was small my sis and i used to use gobstoppers. always worked and stained our lips for ages!!!Which sweet did my sister use to make her lips red as though she had lipstick on when she was a little girl..
red kool aid, pixie stix, red hots, red lifesavers, sour cherry balls. I tried them all as a kid. Red hots and Pixie Stix were my favs.
I don't know about your sister, But I used to paint my lips with the red liquorice comfits. Thanks for the memory I can taste them now. Mmmm!
LICORICE COMFORT
I did that! It would have been one of those bullet shaped licourice sweets, can't remember what they are called or if you can still get them
Red torpedo's out of the liquorish. lol
I remember a lipstick type of sweet when i was young, and if you licked it, you could use it as lipstick and it would change the colour of your lips. Can't remember what it was called tho, but must have been full of E numbers!
When we were little, we used RedHots candies, those were the days when red dye #2 was still used in foods.
bombie...i think you mean liquorice torpedo's....





my sis used to put red fizzy sherbet and put it on her lips....she thought it was cool back then....
Sour cherry balls? Have you ever seen the movie Hairspray?
strawberries.
Cherry lips?
Are you sure it was a sweet? it could have been a mulberry and then she could have gone out in the cold and frozen them that's why she red lips today
A CHERRY POPSICLE, OR A RED LOLLIPOP.
the red smartie person could be right but before I read that answer I thought aniseed balls.
it could have been red smarties , i did this a lot when i was young .
red popcicle was one she could have used

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting