Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do guys mind the girls' lipstick or lipgloss being sticky or flavored when they kiss?

Does it really matter?


Is it gross? or is it sexy to see the mess (after kissing)?Do guys mind the girls' lipstick or lipgloss being sticky or flavored when they kiss?
I don't know what guys think but i am a lesbian and I do not like the sticky slimy feeling of thick lip sticks or glosses, but a light flavored lip balm is good on occasion.Do guys mind the girls' lipstick or lipgloss being sticky or flavored when they kiss?
not sticky
Flavor is good, but stickyness weirds anyone out. Also check for allergens, if you're boyfriend's allergic to mango, don't wear mango lip balm. I know it seems obvious, but you should really check, nothing will ruin a good kiss like a trip to the hospital!
I am a guy and i can tell you that we do-not like lipst,but lipgloss is OK it tast good?
I would never wear sticky lipgloss on a date! I dont know what the guy would think if I did but I find it weird while kissing and I hate that sticky feeling! I would say just wear lipstick, its not sticky, you can get it flavored and it looks way better than lipgloss anyway!
yes never been kissed here
I love it and the taste is great.
my boyfriend loves it when i wear flavored ones. especially strawberry, yum!
lol i used to wonder the same thing so i asked my boyfriend and he said that guys dont mind lipstick and he personally like a sorta ';wet'; lipgloss but nothing colored or REALLY scenty so that it doesnt look retarded!
i think they do, no guy wants a sticky lipgloss all over them. so use a permanent lipgloss that last long or pu it on very light and wipe some off before you kiss him.
I wear red lipstick and the guy I use to be with said he didn't mind, just as long as I would let him know if he had some on him.
I am not sure if other guys mind or anything but the guy I was with didn't mind any of the lip gloss or lip balm I had on. I don't use lipstick and my glosses are normally clear or lightly tinted. Our lippy are always nicely flavored so I doubt if any of them will mind... Anyway, I always make it a point to wipe for him if my lip gloss or lip balm gotten smudged onto his lips. Just so that he won't feel embarassed by it if we're out. He did comment that glossy and moisturised lips are sexy.
  • student loan consolidation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting