Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do guys hate it when kissing a girl who wears lipgloss?or some heavy lipstick?

My guy is always complaining about my lip gloss - he personally doesn't like itDo guys hate it when kissing a girl who wears lipgloss?or some heavy lipstick?
me i dont care id bee happy *** hell with her lipstick on meDo guys hate it when kissing a girl who wears lipgloss?or some heavy lipstick?
yes
Ok, I think, God knew why He created Woman without lipstick or lipgloss or etc...I believe that he is the wisest living that has ever existed and If he wanted women to wear Lipgloss, he would have made one from the begin. But still that doesnt prevent them from wearing the lipgloss and so forth, the point is that, IT IS ALWAYS USEFULL TO BE NATURAL. No matter what you wear, remember that you NATURALNESS is more essential.
my guy friends always tell me about how they hate it when a girl has a lot of lipgloss. they say it doesn't matter if she has a thin layer but a lot makes the kiss messy and gets all over their teeth making cleaning up really hard. my boyfriend says it's not a problem either way but he'd perfer me with a thin layer of lipgloss and then when we're done making out just applying more.
NO I DONT N IF THATS A FRUITY FLAVOUR THAT WOULD BE A BONUS
Dont put it on in execive amounts and it plain sailing all the way.
I hate it.
depends on how much you have on and how much comes off while we kiss. I hate to have it smeared on my lips.
It's fine as long as it doesn't come off on me too much.
Depends on what flavor it is. I hate it if they don't kiss me first and get it all over my pants.
it depends, i know guys who go both ways. my current man loves lip gloss on me.
yeah its true. i have seen many guys telling me that they liked a girl at a time but when i lead on to kiss her , she had TOO MUCH lipgloss and listick on her lips and that trun me off. Go to any market or wallmart, they have a brush to put lipstick on your lips. you see, when we put lipstick without using the brush, we put too much and not notice, but with brush, it puts only the amount of lipstick you need. its balance your lipstick. i know all this from girly experience.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I uses this Dr Pepper flavored Smackers lip gloss. Later, when we were making out, my boyfriend said my lips are yummy. And I've worn flavored lipgloss ever since.
  • backgrounds for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting