Friday, June 25, 2010

Lipgloss or Lipstick??? (Girls only)?

Lipgloss!Lipgloss or Lipstick??? (Girls only)?
thats all u wanted...their were a lot of people who answered this for you. i hope you find ur LIPGLOSS. good luck Report Abuse
Lipgloss or Lipstick??? (Girls only)?
Lipgloss
Lip gloss
Gloss. I hate lipstick. I have naturally pink lips, so I see no need for it. I just use something like Kiss My Face so they don't get chapped.
lip gloss and lipstick can also look sexy on u!


lip gloss looks better with natural make ups while lipstick looks better with a bit heavier make ups......it's up to u! but if u just wanna hang out for awhile, better use lipgloss.
i like lipgloss cause its shiny and it makes your lips look fuller but it comes of quite easily !
lipgloss...as long as it isnt sticky stuff
lipgloss is the best lipstick is just to lipstick is better lipgloss to shine your lips.
Lipstick with lipgloss over!
LIPGLOSS!!
i say both... a nice lipstick with a good lip gloss


im 29...and the olsen twins makeup line have really good flavored glosses that dont taste like wax or sticky. the guys seem to to like it(try walmart, target or kmart)


you can now even buy colored lip gloss.


good luck and have fun. remember gold is in for the summer


i have an awesome gold lipgloss from estee lauder that i use w/just a lip liner and rub my lips together. lots of compliments. have fun trying u will find whats best for you.
I have just started wearing lip gloss. I like it very much.
I prefere carmex.I don't wear make up and it just makes your lips look better even without the tints.Enjoy!!!
lipgloss
Of course lip gloss! Lip gloss looks more shining and make a girl looks prettier. Moreover, lip gloss will make a person looks sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting