Friday, June 25, 2010

Are there kind of girls who look horrible with lipstick?

like me. i dont think i look good with lipstick on. i'm a light bronze with dark blonde hair. any ideas?Are there kind of girls who look horrible with lipstick?
If you are light bronze.. you shouldnt need any lipstick.. I hate it.. use lipgloss. Thast the best thing anytime of day and with eyeshadow for night or day it works with both. LIPGLOSSSSSSS!!!Are there kind of girls who look horrible with lipstick?
I think everybody would look good in lipstick, but you have to find the right color. It can be a desparate search. Lipglosses are good if you don't want to use lipstick.
I look soooooo bad with lipstick. There is absolutly no color that looks good on me!!! Everytime I put it on i ALWAYS screw up. Maybe you should try a lit brown or tan or maybe you should try lipgloss instead. It usally looks alot better.
I personally dont like lipstick. I dont like the way it feels, tastes, or looks, and it sounds like i have an appearance close to yours. If I were you, I wouldnt worry about lipstick.


Go with lip gloss. Lip gloss can give you color, as well as make your lips shiny, and some of them taste good! For me, Ive never worn lipstick. Gloss is a necessity and I can't go anywhere without it! good luuck
I don't like lipstick ,


My lips look great without it so just a little of lip gloss does the trick.
I would use a gloss or nice chap stick, not lip stick, I doesn't look right on me either. Try soft lips chap stick, it gives a nice look to naturally colored lips.
gloss is way better and i look terrible in lipstick ive got very fair skin and blonde hair my skin tone makes i look bad i think
ya i hate lipstick
Well, I think that everyone should look with lipstick, but then what kind and what color? If you are bronze, you may want to try a bright pink lipstick. It would look great with your skin color. Also, usually lipsticks or lip glosses look better in combination with bronzers and blushes. So you may consider those as well.
i don't think lipstick makes any girl (or any KIND of girl) look any worse then she otherwise would.
well udont have to use lipstick u can use lip gloss gurks r in to it this year
a light butstylish lip glosss
You look good. Some women have burgany hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting