Friday, June 25, 2010

One Night I Was Dreaming About This Girl I Really Like And I Kissed Her And It Felt And Tasted (Lipstick) Real?

Please Answer ASAP One Night I Was Dreaming About This Girl I Really Like And I Kissed Her And It Felt And Tasted (Lipstick) Real?
Lol thats not even a question..





No it was not realOne Night I Was Dreaming About This Girl I Really Like And I Kissed Her And It Felt And Tasted (Lipstick) Real?
well has that girl acted different around you since then ?





i had that before though (not same situation LOL XD), the dream felt really realistic but when i though about it more there were flaws


like there was a time gap at a point %26amp; i dont know how it ended
someone might have kissed u at night








that happened once to me cuz i was dreaming and my dad came to kiss me but i didn't know


so in my dream someone kissed me


and my dad says sometimes what happens outside of you can affect ur dream
umm okay nice dream





answer thanks


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
mate whats your question?


and nothing caused it


you must of been thinking really hard and you tasted lipstick


kinda freaky if you ask me :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting