Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can any girls recommend an all day lipstick?

I hate when it just comes off. I want one that I can eat and drink and still see itCan any girls recommend an all day lipstick?
instead of a lipstick why not look for a lipstain instead. They sell them at sally's they cost a little bit more but so worth it. they do what it sounds like it lightly stains your lips with the color and keeps in place all day until you remove it. they noramlly range in price for as little as 5.00- 40. 00 depanding on what brand you get. Iggy has one you can buy online for 20.00 that has 4 colors and a stay last cover seal too.Can any girls recommend an all day lipstick?
Sometimes you have to look at the cheaper brands. I found myself holding a $19 lipstick from Estee Lauder. Glad I resorted to trying NYC ultra last lipwear. I use pink/broze colors, nothing too deep. But I just had lunch and I can still see the color. They're about 2 dollars, so you can lots of different colors. Also, revlon carries these lip stains in the stores-Just Bitten. They really stain and are hard to get off. It will not look smooth, but will look like you ate some lollypops. Tips: drink from a straw, eat carefully.
lo'real has 1 made like that..try there section in the shops
I have tried many lipsticks over the years, and finally i have found one that i love! It's the Covergirl all day duo, the one's that come in a pair, one with the color and the other is the gloss that goes over it. I love, love it. I apply it in the morning and by the end of the day it still looks good. I just put some gloss on during the day to keep it moist. They usually cost about $8. And my favorite is a light pink that almost looks natural with some pearl in it. Try it. you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting