Wednesday, June 23, 2010

If you saw a girl at school at school wearing bright red lipstick, what would you think?

with a demi lovato-esque outfit???





i was planning to wear bright red lipstick on friday!


it'd definitely be bold.


+ mkeup thats pretty similar to hers(demi's) i guess


dark eyes and bright red lipstick.





what would you think???





thankss.


: )


If you saw a girl at school at school wearing bright red lipstick, what would you think?
i would wonder why someone 14 is wearing lipstick to begin with.If you saw a girl at school at school wearing bright red lipstick, what would you think?
It depends on your complexion, hair colour and what not.





I'm dark haired but my complexion makes it so hard to wear red lipstick; I just can't pull it off. However, my friend has dark hair too, and a very pale complexion and red looks amazing on her. I can pull off baby pinks, though, and other colour's that she can't.





Really, it all depends on if you can pull it off.


Try your outfit on at home before the day, and see if you think you look ok. Maybe ask a friend's opinion? =]





xox
Uhm... I wouldn't. I think you should just do undersated colors. Honesly, I would think that the girl found some lipstick in her mom's bathroom and was trying to look older. I'm sorry, I knows thats mean, and I wouldn't say it out loud to her or any one else, but I'm just trying to be honest. :-
|Well I hate demi lovato.. and her clothes. and lipstick.





But it depends on if you could pull it off.





If I saw a 500 pound girl with her love handles hanging out the sides of her pants wearing a demi lovato outfit and red lipstick, i might barf.
Girl, don't worry about what people think, a colour on your lips don't make you trashy! Jeez, if you think it looks okay then wear it!


Hope it looks okay, i've nerv worn it out seriously because people in wales (britain) would be like what the fxck.





:)
Not to be rude at all hunny, but lipstick on a 14 year old is very trashy. I think red lipstick on just about anyone is trashy. If you were a shiny lip gloss, it will bring out the color of your lips, and it would look soo much better.
red lipstick that is bright is someone crying for attention and most people would think bad thoughts about that person
SHE NEEDS A LIGHTER COLOR.
I would think ';wow, how red,'; and leave it at that.
It'd look okay...
I would think that you like attention?!?


Why waste time dressing like that for *school*??



i wouldn't care cause i dunt judge people by their looks :\
I would think your getting ready to go on stage!! Light Camera Action!!
i think that the person is bold and isn't afraid of standing out
ahh, her lips are bleeding!


jk. i really wouldn't care.
not to be rude but i would be like,''eek!what in the world?weirdo!''


but it all sepends if u could pull it off
She wants to look grown. But I really don't care, I don't like to judge.
ew what a ho------- and that so last meleniums ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting