Friday, June 25, 2010

Hey girls.........lipstick or lipgloss?

what do u prefer? whats more sexiier??Hey girls.........lipstick or lipgloss?
lipgloss forsure, its way more comfortable and pretty ^-^Hey girls.........lipstick or lipgloss?
Hi I would say I prefer lip gloss as I find it so hard to get a correct shade of lip stick to suit my skin, so I never go wrong with lip gloss and as it makes lips look plumer regardless of weather you are using a plumping lip gloss it is sexier than lip stick, Id go with lip gloss, just stay away from red ones or orange ones as they are horrible, I say pink is the best or clear, and shimmery brown or plum shade
I like to put on lipstick, blot it and then put a little gloss on top. Just gloss on it's own doesn't seem to last very long. The best one is that long lasting Max factor one which comes with a colourstay lip base and gloss so you can keep topping up the gloss without ever losing the colour.
lipstick is more sophisticated but lipgloss tell people that u are fun. and with lipstick if u put on the wrong shade it could be hard to get off sometimes. lipgloss looks nicer when u are 8-19 and lipstick looks nicer when u are 20 and up. and u can use them both at the same time.
It depends on a lot of things...


Where you are...


What other make up you are wearing...


What outfit you have on...





But Red lipstick is sexy





Gloss is cute.





I love both!





And wearing both lipstick and gloss together is the best idea, cos then you are having the best of both world; Sexy and Cutee! x
Depends on the situation and mood. If your feeling sexy and flirty, then lip gloss will give you the edgy feel. If your feeling elegant or sophisticated, you might wanna use lipstick for that calm look. :)
Lipstick because it stays on longer and looks more natural. Lipgloss is too gooey and gross, guys don't like kissing lips with lipgloss on, and if you have long hair and the wind blows it sticks to your lips!
Depends really,


I love both, but i prefer lipgloss for a more glossy effect,


Lipstick seems to stay on alot longer though.








'Єℓℓє;♥
On a daily basis, I choose a clear lip gloss.


It gives your lips a really cute shine.





If im going for a more classic, sophisticated look, I might choose to wear a thin layer of red lipstick.
i hate lip gloss its so shiny. i usually use a few dots of lipstick and just rub it in. then put chapstick or lip balm on top or something. i like the more natural look
lip stainer. It looks like you have naturally coloured lips, and when you touch something it doesn't come off. Add a bit of chapstick on top for a very sweet puckery look
Most of the time I prefer lipgloss but I wear lipstick when someone's going to be taking photos, it doesn't draw too much attention in the photo that way.
L I P G L O S S





it also makes the limps appear plumper and keeps them well moisturized xx
soz but this caught my eye!!





frm a guys point of view i would say tht younger girls my age (14) look better wit lip gloss however older girls like 20 in a nice smartish kinda outfit look really sexy wit lipstick!!
Lipstick - the more red your lips look the more attractive.


Lip gloss just makes you look like you are dribbling.
It really depends on your lips


but i use lipgloss- the skittles kind because it smells really good and taste good too.
Lipgloss.


It is definately more sexier!


I only use a little bit of lipstick when i want to make my lips look slightly red.
Depends on the ocassion and the makeup I have on my face. I use both actually.
Lightly colored lip gloss. It doesn't feel as goopy and most lipstick does.
if you're under 20 wear lipgloss if u're over 20 then u can pull off lipstick


i prefer lipgloss but u cant wear too much
Dr. Pepper lipgloss mmm.
Lipgloss :)
Lipgloss
Lipgloss yupi
lipstick, i never use lipgloss maybe lip palm top of my lipstick if needed
lipgloss baby!
Lip Gloss! It's less messier and easy to carry without having to make a mess in your purse.
lip gloss, but not too much where it's too shiny and sticky! lip stick is for older women i think.
Lipgloss is supposed to be IN right now!
LIP GLOSS











Or red lipstick it depends bust mostly the GLOSS
a light lightstick with a lipgloss over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting