Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm a fifteen year old girl who has to wear lipstick for choir, but has no idea which one to wear.?

So I have a choir performance coming up, and my teacher requires that we wear a tinted lipstick (not clear gloss) since the lights that are on our faces will wash us out. If it was a big choir performance, then I would just sneak by without, but this is one just for our Vocal Jazz group of 16 girls, and I am on the very end closest to the audience. (fun. lol)





So I need a cheap lipstick (since I never use it, only clear gloss) that will stand out, but won't make me look trashy, since I don't want to look ugh off stage, since no one is used to me wearing it.





I'm asian, but I have a complexion that actually really fair, almost pale, kind of like Lucy Liu's. Normally, the rest of my makeup consists of dark eyeliner and mascara, and a light foundation.





Also, I detest pink lipstick or brown.





So if anyone knows of a good reddishy lipstick that'll work, thanks. I have finals this week, and don't have time to go looking for makeup, and the performance is on saturday.





(Another reason for an untrashy one, I have a solo after my group performance and I want a good impression on the judges.)





Thanks!I'm a fifteen year old girl who has to wear lipstick for choir, but has no idea which one to wear.?
I Think You Should Go To M.A.C. Counter Or Any Makeup Place Where There's Someone That Can Help You.





You Can Ask Them If They Can Give A Red Lipstick That Matches Your Skin Tone.I'm a fifteen year old girl who has to wear lipstick for choir, but has no idea which one to wear.?
covergirl makes good inexpensive lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting