Friday, June 25, 2010

Girls, which lipstick do you like most?

I like Lancom ^_^..Girls, which lipstick do you like most?
I love Avon make-up but for beauty on a budget or a quick lip stick fix, I use ';Read my lips'; gloss, which comes in ';Start up pink';. The gloss gives you a full pout and your lips look gorgeous what ever your skin shade.





Hope this helps! :)Girls, which lipstick do you like most?
bright bold red
The Benefit lipsticks are fab, they come in a range of colours and they melt onto your lips in the most amazing way, and actually stay there!
Benefit's Lady's Choice is my go-to lipstick. It's lovely.
Lancome brand, clinque, or ulta. I like burgundy red or something metalic, I also like pink.
My two favorites are MACs Russian Red, MAC Viva Glam II, MAC High Tea and MACs Girl about town.
for lipsticks i have only used maybelline rimmel, loreal and revlon...i liked the loreal best among all of them..
M.A.C. Shinesticks are great!!
MaryKay :)!
MAC
  • student loan consolidation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting