Friday, December 11, 2009

Are you a lip gloss girl or a lipstick girl?

Personally I am addicted to Victoria Secrets Lip Gloss ... it's absolutely fabulous!!!Are you a lip gloss girl or a lipstick girl?
Lip gloss...Lipstick is too heavy and kind of archaic.Are you a lip gloss girl or a lipstick girl?
I am both a lipstick girl and a lipgloss girl to but if i did not like lipstick i would wear lipgloss ok
Definitely lip gloss, I just don't apply too much. I like MAC the best. They have pretty colors that seem to last a while.
definitely lip gloss - it moisturises better
Chapstick actually
lip gloss strawberry flavor
hooray for victoria secrets lip gloss, love em!
neither . . . vaseline just d occasional time when they r reli dry
LIPGLOSS !!!!!!
I always take chap stick with me.....ALWAYS.....and I always forget to put it on. %26lt;sigh%26gt; I'm carrying it around for nothing.
Lip gloss....Strawberry, pout!
Lipstick with a light touch of lipgloss.
I don't use ether on a daily basis but if I had to choose it would be lipstick
Mostly lip gloss!
Lip Gloss (bonnie bell: crystal clear)
lipstick....i love alll the colours and it doenst wear off like gloss
Lip gloss, I have more than I will ever need.
neither,..
im a lip chap girl
From a guy's point (at least mine), I prefer lip gloss... I think gloss is so sexy on a girls lips... makes me want to kiss them! And the flavored ones... yum!!!


:)
lip glass................
neither, but if i have to, lip gloss
Lipgloss all the way!
It depends on my mood, but I'm in looove with MAC lipsticks.
I wear both at the same time.
chapstick girl.
I'm a Cover Girl Outlast girl. Love it!
both, i combine them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting