Sunday, December 13, 2009

Guys: Would you prefer being kissed by your girl when she's wearing lipstick or not?

I'll take a kiss either way, but if it's down to a preference, I'd say without lipstick. That scented lip gloss is much nicer.Guys: Would you prefer being kissed by your girl when she's wearing lipstick or not?
Lipstick or no lipstick, I'll take it anyway I can get it. Heck, I'm so desperate for a good kiss, I would be half tempted to kiss a lady wearing poisoned lipstick.Guys: Would you prefer being kissed by your girl when she's wearing lipstick or not?
I will take a kiss any way I can get it...!! but I find that girls are reluctant to kiss when they have lipstick on. isn't it?
Lipstick is annoying %26gt;=()
I prefer to be kissed by my girl when she has NOTHING ON but lipstick. =)
Either one is fine with me :)
doesnt really matter as long as im being kissed
Um.. My opinion isn't valid here :-)
I honestly do not like lipstick or gloss I want them lips bare

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting