Sunday, December 13, 2009

Guys, when you see a girl putting chapstick/lipstick/lipgloss on her lips?

does it make you think of ';other things';? like what?Guys, when you see a girl putting chapstick/lipstick/lipgloss on her lips?
no just makes a girls lips look glossy or if its lipstick red or whatever color they have or it makes there lips shinyGuys, when you see a girl putting chapstick/lipstick/lipgloss on her lips?
yeppers. like what those lips were made for and I do not mean talking.
Maybe, when we were 12!





Dont worry about it!
Nope. I do tend to wonder about what is passing through her mind about it, the ritual and the personal meaning behind it for her.





Sash.
Makes me think of romance...
licking her lips? sexy?
no
sex mostly
nothing really. i mean i might think about something like sex but it goes away in 2 seconds.
Haha it didn't, but thanks to you I'll never be able to look at a girl putting chap stick on again!
No... it didn't...





But now I can't ever use chapstick again, THANKS!!
A real big kiss?
like BJ's and kissing
i m not a guy...but guys maybe her lips are juss dry!!!!
depends on da gurl typicly if its my gurl who has full lips it makes me think of kissin her and stuff
Just so you know guys that's one of our more suttle ways of showing you we want you : ) or at least I use that
  • backgrounds for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting