Sunday, December 13, 2009

Has anyone tried Cover Girl's new lipstick TruShine?

http://www.covergirl.com/cgcollection/li鈥?/a>








Supposedly, the shades match 97% of skin tones (made for both warm and cool).





I bought Lavender Shine 405 today, and so far I really like it.





I was just wondering if anybody has tried any of the other shades. If so, what do you think?Has anyone tried Cover Girl's new lipstick TruShine?
I haven't! i am a guy tho and this prolly isn't helping either, ah ya i've seen commercials for this stuff as long as it makes you look great it can't be bad at all! ^_^Has anyone tried Cover Girl's new lipstick TruShine?
NO I HAVEN,T TRIED IT THANKS I WONDER IF IT WAS GOOD
No, but thanks for posting that website. I checked it out %26amp; had it color match on what would work for me. Now I'm gonna have to try it, they look pretty.:)
Its nice- I thought the colors were a little pastel-ly
I don't use cover girl because they test on animals.
No I havn,t is it good
yes absolutely love it!!!!!!
New addition to my purse: Cover Girl Trushine lipcolour. This lipstick is so good that I want to wear it all the time. Though it comes in the shape of a lipstick and does last on your lips, Trushine has the moisturizing feel of a balm. It really is shiny too, and has no teeny-bopper glitter - just a smidge of shimmer. Because the lipstick isn't opaque but instead slightly sheer, there's no doubt that out of 24 shades you'll find one you love too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting