Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why did the girl put lipstick in her hair?

nothing 2 do with her being crazyWhy did the girl put lipstick in her hair?
She was trying 2 makeup her mind?Why did the girl put lipstick in her hair?
She did because willa jenson pickled her sock!
Cos she put it on da wrong lips. lol! don't report me!!
Really...WHY?
cause she missed her lips, both sets
well see wanted red hair but her mom wouldnt let her die it cuz se was so young so se just put the red lipstick in her hair!!
she was committing a robbery and had to disguise herself
she wanted highlights?
She was putting lipstick on the wrong lips
I don't know....tell me.
She was either:





A. really bored with herself





or





B. wanted to highlight her hair red
Because she wanted her hair to shine.
hmmm...I have no idea, tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting