Friday, December 11, 2009

Why do girls use lipstick testers DIRECTLY on their lips?

I've witnessed this a few times at the pharmacy or cosmetic store.


Girls tryin on the tester lipsticks, directly on their lips. Don't they find that gross? Who else used that lipstick and how long has it been there? Same with eyeshadow.Why do girls use lipstick testers DIRECTLY on their lips?
That is gross. Too many germs and bacteria. I test it on the inside of my wrist.Why do girls use lipstick testers DIRECTLY on their lips?
If you use their tester applicators it's not any different than applying it directly the same germs will be there. Yeah it can be gross, but I guess those same germs would be in the air too.
That is just gross - ewww! Don't do it for you girls that are like ';What? What's wrong with that'; ewwww!
I don't know...the only TESTERS I use are perfumes and body sprays. Lips are too personal and even if you use your finger or something others people's fingers could have been there. You don't even know other people's hygiene habits like hand washing.
i don't know but that is gross
Which is exactly why the only testers I ever use of anything - is of perfume!!





stores should only give testers of other products, in single sample packs.
I dunno I feel the same way.
That is so gross
Yeah that is seriously just nasty, they probably do so because they want to try it out but there arent any little tester brushes and they are too lazy to go ask the people behind the counter.
Eeeew! I don't do that, but it's probably the same girls who eat unwrapped candy directly from their pocket (where they also have money, their keys, etc), follow the 5-second rule (you can still eat it if it's only been on the ground five seconds), and so on. :O)
i dont.i try it uut at the back of my palm.coz applying it directly can give rise to allergies.
Yea, I used to work in the cosmetics department at a major department store a couple of years ago and it totally ticked me off when I saw girls do this. And what suprised me the most, is that every once in a while, I would see a grown woman do this!





Yuck!
I've seen people do that, its nansty.
I use my wrist.
because its free make up
i guess they just use it as a free makeup or they don't know anything about being clean.
ewwwwwwwwwwww gross only thing you should test is perfume there should be tester samples in little bag things for all others that is sick tho.
  • backgrounds for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting