Sunday, December 13, 2009

Drugstore lipstick / lipgloss : Cover Girl vs Revlon?

i've heard a lot of Cover Girl's lip products


and a little about Revlon





which has better lipsticks / lip glosses?


I'm looking for baby pink colors, not dark red or anything.


or is another brand better in 1 category?





thanks :)Drugstore lipstick / lipgloss : Cover Girl vs Revlon?
I like maybelline or L'Oreal better in lip glosses..they stay on way longer..I just bought the L'oreal Infalliable plumping lip gloss and it works awesome..When i kissed my boyfriend, he got some on his lips that he had to wipe off with a papper towel as it literally sticks on your lips and mine did not even come off and it's 4 hours later...they say it stays on for 6 hours! I got a pink mauve color!!Drugstore lipstick / lipgloss : Cover Girl vs Revlon?
Covergirl products usually really suck heh.


Revlon works way better for me.
Revlon.


Great colors and long lasting. I think it's better quality than CoverGirl.
depends more on the person, and on occasions
try boujoirs online. they are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting