Friday, December 11, 2009

Guys: When you see a girl (late teens) wearing red lipstick/gloss...?

Do you find it slutty or do you like it?





My friends say it looks slutty but i love wearing it (only round the house though lol) cause i feel sexy in it for some reason :P





Comments/thoughts?





Thanks!!!Guys: When you see a girl (late teens) wearing red lipstick/gloss...?
Just depens on who it is but most of the time SEXIIIGuys: When you see a girl (late teens) wearing red lipstick/gloss...?
Just use it if you like it, you can do whatever you want with your lips,I personally think it's sexy.
Hm, I think that it's all part of pretting oneself up that's all. In a nice or vain way depending on the person. In your case nice--but still vain.
i feel that red lipstick on some pple looks good, but for most it looks slutty.
NORMAL TO FEEL SEXY IN IT....ALL THOSE EXOTIC SPANISH WOMEN, TANGO DANCERS, J-LO, BEYONCE....THEY ALL WEAR IT SOMETIME AND UR A GIRL, HAVE FUN WITH UR LOOKS, I KNOW I DO :)
i went through a phase where i loved red sheer lipgloss.


oh wait im still in that phase.


i love it
i dont think there nothing wrong with it not slutty at all
If the lipgloss fits her I'd like it otherwise not
Red is not my color so I can't pull it off.
you ****!
JUD KNOWS BEST SO ASK HIM HE ALWAYS HAS IMMEDIATE ANSWERS:http://askjud.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting