Sunday, December 13, 2009

For girl what is your favorite lipstick/ or lip gloss?

well.. my favourite lip gloss is in the areas of brown and pink. It looks cute=]For girl what is your favorite lipstick/ or lip gloss?
Rimmel - Twist and Shine SHEERS. I love it, it lasts very long and stays glossy. It's not sticky either, unless you're going to kiss someone then you get stuck! haha. I don't know why, but to your own lips it's not sticky.For girl what is your favorite lipstick/ or lip gloss?
KIWI AND cherry
I think i am the only girl who is going to say this, but Blistex Lip Infusion Cherry Splash.
even though its for litle girls i love lip smackers
C.O. Bigelow's Spearmint flavored! IT TASTES SO GOOD and its really moisturizing! doesn't make your lips plumper or anything, but its still good.
mac pro longwear stays on forever
diors tube lip gloss it stays on forever and is way cute :)
My lips are naturally pretty dark so I always just like to wear a gloss. I love the Blistex range of balms. They are cheap, have sun protection, have staying power and they look great. They also have camphor in them so they feel nice on the lips too!
LipFusion XL...it's horribly expensive but it does plump that pucker!
Victoria Secrets Lip Gloss..There fruity but they look so nice on lips...its a godd tease if you have a boyfriend because your lips taste good..there about 7 to 8 dollars but its worth it and sometimes they have like a 2 for 10 sale or something like that.
i love all of MAC products, MAC lip glass is the best and it keeps you lips soft. And, you don't have the sticky greasy feeling!
lotta colatta from victorias secret
I love lip gloss I've tried Victoria's Secret, Covergirl, MAC, and Lancome, but the BEST lip gloss ever...Mark Kiss Therapy-Original Flavor. Its sold through Avon, but I don't think they make it anymore so I went on ebay to buy it, it is absolutely the best, my lips were missing it when I ran out of it! Makes your lips soft with a nice gloss all for $4 and it comes in a tin! JUST LOVELY!
REVLON/LIP SMACKER
mine is Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush i think that is what you call it!!! it is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
I love the lip shine by Bee-Luscious Cosmetics and both my daughters love the Lip Wand Gloss. The colors are very fresh and new , so light and soft you feel you have nothing on,but lots of natural color. I highly recommend it. Yahoo search also under bee royal products
Beauty Rush - Victora's Secret
VICTORIAS SECRET- BEAUTY RUSH lip gloss!





i love them!!!
victorias secret beauty rush


lancome juicy tubes


mac lipglass
soft lips.....really does make them super soft.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting