Friday, December 4, 2009

Lipstick Bi/lesbian girls only. what do you like in a girl, looks and personality wise.?

basically what all do you look for in a girl.Lipstick Bi/lesbian girls only. what do you like in a girl, looks and personality wise.?
Intelligence.


Nerdiness.


Fun personality.


Unique way of looking at the world.


VERY offbeat.


Clingy and loving.Lipstick Bi/lesbian girls only. what do you like in a girl, looks and personality wise.?
Pretty face awesome crazy sweet personality that's all
I look first off for somebody who won't decide to be straight after a month -___- that'll getcha.





But in personality, It needs to be somebody who would need me, somebody who would call me to tell me they miss me when I'm away. They'd need to have the same views as me on the big stuff, like children and lifestyle. (no drugs/ alcohol)





humor isn't a problem. I can be funny enough for the two of us ;D


Sensible is nice.


Intelligent is great.


Looks don't matter.





To be honest, as long as she loved me nothing else would matter, but as long as we're talking dream-girl...
I like my men to be kind, intelligent...





Oh, darn. I'm not welcome, sorry I'll just be on my way





*leaves with head lowered and hands in pockets*
Sense of humour,hippie kinda type


Open minded,and with cute dimples :)
Great personality, humor, honesty, intelligence, great smile... The same that everybody looks for in a significant other, right? I would think so.
i never have a type, I know when i see what I want. I love beautiful woman who know how to have fun and are down to earth and most importantly DONT CAUSE DRAMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting