Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's your favorite color lipstick (on a Girl)?

Mine's - CHERRY!What's your favorite color lipstick (on a Girl)?
I cannot answer this question. But I must say, cherry is a flavor not a color. LOL, but I get the picture.What's your favorite color lipstick (on a Girl)?
Red. Just red.
Are u sure ur asking this on reference to a gal? and not urself??
BLACK
Hmm... depends on the girl. Mostly none but it really really turns me on when a goth chick wears black lipstick.
peachy the glossy kind (on a girl ya know)
Deep red.
More like a lightish pink to medium. Not really hot pink but a little lighter then that! Thats really cute!
Cherry Red
soft lips icy mint
When I wear it (which isn't that often) I wear BLOOD RED!
I like a woman with no makeup on. Because all women are beautiful just the way they are.
Maybe blue, purple, or lime green.
girls wear lipstick also?????????????????????
I am a girl! I like to wear a light pink lip gloss,gloss is easier to use rather than the stick tube lipstick.
Gloss sheer, it is natural and it does not leave icky lipstick marks on my man or his clothes!
none - natural is better - maybe with a gloss but no color
Depends on what you think looks good on your collar. My BF likes the more natural look so I wear this pinkish-brown color called Sugar Daddy. He hates anything sparkly or sticky.
'Nude' color





YaPoo, your favorite is a flavor, not a color. :p Silly poo.
clear, wet, natural
Glossy Pink......


Taste like Cotton Candy
None...I prefer kissing lips to kissing dead animal fat, unless of course, the dead animal fat is on a NY Strip!
BBBBLLLLLOOOOOODDDDDD RRRRRREEEEEEDDDDD
I like the sheer natural colors, but no goopy gloss. And not hoebag red, no offence.
that classic red color
OOHH I like Cherry, wanna kiss *muah*
I tend to use more earth tones; but sometimes I use red or pink.
Clear, chocolate brown, or red
cherry is mine also
Red or cherry like you!
Cherry lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting