Sunday, December 13, 2009

Guys is it better to kiss a girl with or without a lipstick/lipgloss?

I think kissing a girl with lip gloss is better than without, it helps becuase there is no risk of noticing the cracks and splits of lips.Guys is it better to kiss a girl with or without a lipstick/lipgloss?
I like to kiss a girl with soft, wet lips. Lip gloss or chapstick, yes.








To Moon Goddess


With tongue ring if it is foreplay, otherwise no.Guys is it better to kiss a girl with or without a lipstick/lipgloss?
what about with or without a tongue ring!
Definitely without! We're not used to that taste and honestly don't prefer it.
I'll disagree with the above statement- some lipgloss tastes pretty good. But, I prefer chapstick myself. I dont like the whole goo-ey mess that goes on, and lipstick is fine too as long as it doesnt smear everywhere. We all know how attractive that is lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting