Friday, December 4, 2009

If you're a chapstick kinda girl, why dont you wear lipstick?

I'm asked why I dont wear lipstick often enough, and y'know, its totally because I think makes me insecure - I always feel like I have to check a mirror to see if its still on, or smeared somehow - and it makes me feel like my lips are landing lights - and then I have to put on eye make up, yadda yadda





Whats your reason?If you're a chapstick kinda girl, why dont you wear lipstick?
To be honest with you, my mom never wore lipstick and didn't wear alot of any makeup (foundation %26amp; mascara is the only thing she wears to this day) so I never really wanted to wear it, and now if I do happen to put it on I feel as if I do not look ';myself'; and if I am too ';fancy'; I feel I can wear as much makeup as I want and just put on a little clear gloss or something, and that looks just fine.





On a day to day basis, my chapstick is my best friend.





Who cares what other people think! It's all about what makes you the most comfortable!If you're a chapstick kinda girl, why dont you wear lipstick?
I wear both. Sometimes I wear them both at the same time and sometimes I wear them separately. I use a lip outliner by Markay to keep my lip stick from smearing.
I wear lip gloss because I want the shine and no color!
I do wear makeup everyday, and if I dont have time to put on a whole face, I at least do my eyes. If I dont line and mascara my eyes, I looked sick and tired. So since I always play up my eyes, if I wear lipstick, it looks like Im too made up, you know? Like Im trying to look glamorous, and Im not! I also have pretty big lips, top and bottom, so if I do, it makes them look huge like their taking over my face. It probably doesnt, but of course thats what I see. In short, I heart chapstick!
I don't know...I just prefer chapstick or lipgloss.
except on special occasions, i think girls look alot prettier when they just look natural. wearing alot of makeup, if not done right, just makes you look cheap. and i dont want to take that risk.
I have really red lips naturally, so a lot of people actually think I am wearing it when I am not. When I do try to wear lipstick, I feel like it looks smudgy and gross. I like flavored bonne belle chapsticks instead. I even have the buttered popcorn flavored one :-) useful on bad dates.
when i wear lipstick, it feels like i'm wearing paint on my face, which makes my skin feel dirty. i love the feeling of a clean face, so i wear make-up as little as possible, and i wash my face a lot. also, rubbing vaseline onto my lips make them smooth and moisturized %26lt;3
Same thing with me! I'm always scared its gonna get smeared so i stick with lip gloss or burt bee's chapstick
Chapstick is for those people with chapped or dry lips, the chapstick heals it or smooths it down. Lipstick would just go over it all bumpy and not heal it or moisturize the lips.


Maybe you meant lipgloss as opposed to lipstick?


I have no preference, I wear lipgloss when I want my lips to be glossy and shiny but have no added colour. I wear lipstick when I want colour to be permanent-I wear lipstick and then add lip gloss over the top to have colour and the gloss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting