Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does lipstick make a girl look older?

it depends on its finish.


frost-no


sheer-no


glaze-no


luster-depends on shades. lighter no, darker yes


matte- if its bright red, it makes you look ready for a party or sophisticated...any other yes


semi-matte-not sure....depends on the shade.





hope i hlpd :]Does lipstick make a girl look older?
I think lipstick is kind of dead. In this decade anyway.





Just because alot of people can't pull it off.





Rarely do I see someone pull it off. And when they can, they should wear it. But not all the time, ya know.





Lip gloss, definitly is more appropriate.





This one lady I know were's lipstick sometimes, and she is one of the people I know who can pull it off. She is pale, she has like strawberry blondish hair, and big green eyes. I don't know why she can pull it off, but she can wear like red lipstick, and look really cute/older. It's amazing. I also think beyonce and some of those other people in those lipstick commercials can pull it off. Lol, but some can't. It just looks horrendous.Does lipstick make a girl look older?
I used to use only lipgloss, but I find lipstick creates more dimension.





However with me, I'm not talking reds or overt colors haha.. I'm talking subtle shades like barely noticeable pinks that even out my lips. Right now I'm using Loreal Color Riche's Naturale line in Tawny.





I have to wear it, it makes such a difference.
It really depends on the color and shade you're wearing. I use lipstick because it stays on longer than the lipgloss I've ever tried.


Trust me, It isn't easy finding the right color and shade for you.


Oh, and to really, really, REALLY answer your question, I have to say that make up in general makes a girl look older. xD
it depends... sometimes it can, somtimes it doesnt





lipgloss wrks tooo
Done incorrectly it can make you look insanely whorish.
don't wear it till you're at least out of high school anyway. it looks dumb and....is gross





Prom might be an exception but idk
depends on color and skin tine


for instance


using pink color can make you appear like a small girl


using dark brown can make u luk lik lady
Yes.





But if you're too young, it just looks like you're tyring to look older. Like a kid playing w/ her mom's makeup:P
sometimes.. it depends on the shade.


if i were u i would wear lip gloss instead.


its much younger looking :]
lipstick is ugly.
dark lip stick makes you look goth or really old stick with pink
it depends. what kind of lip stick, what the girl looks like, etc.
yes-


try lipgloss.
i depens on ur body and skin tone and things like that
  • backgrounds for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting