Friday, December 11, 2009

Can you tell me the name and shade of a lipstick that the girl in this picture is wearing?

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee46/shabon33/?action=view%26amp;current=qs6yrt.jpgCan you tell me the name and shade of a lipstick that the girl in this picture is wearing?
Scene kids/scensters like her tend to wear MAC Cosmetics so I'd reccomend checking out their website. Possibly the shade Pink Nouveaux or Snob? MAC tend to reccomend that you use a lipstick with a matching lipglass so that's probably what Kiki's done on that picture to create the pink colour.Can you tell me the name and shade of a lipstick that the girl in this picture is wearing?
it looks like ';Dolly'; by Bare Essentials. Its a gloss color.
nope ...wait it looks like lip gloss..the wet sprizers from cover girl...is it that? the guava one
that is lip gloss
Pink
It looks to me like the ';sugar-coated chocolate drop'; lipgloss from Avon. It's pinkish, smells like chocolate and is from Avon. I don't know about the smell, but it might be that. I'm not 100% sure though. Good Luck, and have a nice day.
well its pink. but it looks like lipgloss. and there's endless and endless amounts of cosmetics in the world so u really can't tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting