Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you think you are a butch guy or effeminate guy or tomboy girl or lipstick girl and why? did you notice or?

nobody has told you if you look like a gay or lesbian... I dont know about bi people.. if they can be like that.. a bi guy I think is totally straight acting.. because he likes both genders and bi woman is also like that no?Do you think you are a butch guy or effeminate guy or tomboy girl or lipstick girl and why? did you notice or?
At the risk of shattering yet another stereotype illusion, when I am hunting or fishing, I wear jeans and a camouflage jacket, and I guess I look a tomboy. When we go out for dinner, or to the theater, I wear maybe a D%26amp;G or a Vera Wang dress, when I look ';lipstick';. My girlfriend is much the same, so I think everyone should be a little less quick with labels.Do you think you are a butch guy or effeminate guy or tomboy girl or lipstick girl and why? did you notice or?
I dont know about me I still havent sussed it out BUT we have a 10 month old dog who refuses to have sex with anything but his cussion.


We thought he was gay when we brought him to have sex with 2 friends bit.h dogs that were in heat and he refused but he seems to not care about the male variety either.


He jsut spends hours every day shagging his cussion!!!HELP
I'm in the middle. I'm definitely not effeminate, but then again I'm not totally butch either.





People have always said they thought I was gay, but only because I am VERY meticulous when it comes to taking care of myself. =)
im a tomboy girl, that can be lipstick when i want





not butch though i dont like that
tomboy girl and not bi or gay.
Sensitive Butch Guy.


And dont understand the 2nd question ..sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting