Friday, December 4, 2009

Lipstick or lipgloss what kinda girl are you?

though sometimes i where lipstick i love the gloss how about you?Lipstick or lipgloss what kinda girl are you?
I really like a gold shimmery lip gloss.Lipstick or lipgloss what kinda girl are you?
Glosssss =)
My lipgloss is hot, my lipgloss is poppin'! Lol!
I like the lipgloss too!
I'm both I use lip stick and then the gloss! You can buy 2 in one! Its a lipstick and a lip gloss!
I love lip gloss! I hardly ever wear lipstick, and when I do it's usually blue, purple, yellow, black, or white. I just put it on to take pics of myself sometimes lol. Or if I get bored I'll leave it on for a couple hours. Any other time it's just glitter gloss.
I like wearing colorful lipgloss =D. It's looks younger then lipstick.
Lipgloss...It makes you lips look silky, smooth and shiney!! lol
I like a light lip stick. Mostly bronze or gold...





During the day I like to wear a clear gloss. Just enough to give your lips a shine!
I used to think lip gloss was useless and I loved lip stickbut now I don't wear lip stick and gloss is a must! I love lip gloss! There's all different flavors and colors.
lipgloss, its way better then lipstick, because it makes your lips look natural and shiny,lol.
lip gloss personally because lipstick gets everywhere and gloss is nice and guys would rather kiss a girl with gloss than lipstick all over there face.
Lipgloss.
IM A LIP GLOSS GIRL!
Lipgloss ALL TEH WAY!!!!!!!!!!
None, i like my lips to be natural :] + Healthy.
glossy glossy!
lipgloss
Both, i put on lipstick and then lipgloss to make it shiny. =]
lipgloss!! x x
gloss!!!
lip gloss all the way the different flavors are awesome!
gloss!!! it makes ur lips shine and plus stick smells bad and tastes worse. =P
Nothing better than flavored gloss with a little shimmer in it. ~KISSES~
i love my lipglyde(lipgloss) the moiste feel of it and the shinyness cant get enough of it lol
Gloss!
lipgloss
I Love Lipgloss!
it all depends. I'd like the lipstick beause they usually last longer than lipgloss but i like the gloss because of the shine. I'm still looking for a product that can do both; shine, not too much colour, but lasts like all day. :P
I like wearing lip gloss...I'm not a big fan of lipstick!!
I've been a lipstick girl for a long time. I do like layering a gloss over it, for drama at night. I really like prolongwear from MAC - has a nice finish, and when the gloss wears off, the color still remains from the other end of wand.





I wear gloss alone when it is weekend, and I have more time to pay attention to re-apply.
  • backgrounds for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting