Sunday, December 13, 2009

Guys do u like a girl with red lipstick?

Red is nice, yet moist natural lips look more seductive...





Red lipstick only looks good with certain outfits and occasions, so use it strategicallyGuys do u like a girl with red lipstick?
I think that is a question of personal taste. In my case, I think that each girl is different, so while some girls can get away with red lipstick and it does in fact look great on them, others are better off going with lipgloss and different colours.Guys do u like a girl with red lipstick?
I dont mind
yes especially if she is giving me head :)











here answer this - very good question





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I'm going to answer this for the guys.





Only if your going to be in their bed with nothing on later.
I don't care what she wears


As long as she has a great personallity, and looks pretty naturally
no, it makes females looks like clowns. Lip gloss is sexy though
Always and forever baby
YES
its kinda nasty. i dont like it. . .
yes, on my penis
some girls look like clowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting