Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the name of a song that goes ';she's always on my mind, she's never hard to find...red lipstick girl?';?

I have no idea what its called. I heard it at the guys choice awards 2009 on Spike TV during the nominees for hottest Mil(l)a. It has been killing me for like 2 days. Those are part of the lyrics and i have been searching for them for i don't know how long. You can hear it at the Guys Choice 2009 that comes on June 25 (technically June 26) at 2 a.m. on Spike channel. Someone please help me.What is the name of a song that goes ';she's always on my mind, she's never hard to find...red lipstick girl?';?
thrasher - red lipstick girlWhat is the name of a song that goes ';she's always on my mind, she's never hard to find...red lipstick girl?';?
I think it's Thrasher - Red Lipstick Girl
  • backgrounds for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting