Friday, December 4, 2009

What would you think if yu saw a girl wearing dark or bright red lipstick?

i love to be bright and dark,people were mean to me last year cause i wore red lipstick and was bright so now i'm dark and they keep saying why don't you be bright again.can they ever make up their mind?What would you think if yu saw a girl wearing dark or bright red lipstick?
From the look of your avatar picture I would guess that you are someone that likes to be creative and likes to express themselves with the way they look. I do that a lot and I often wear makeup that inspires people to ask if I am ';goth'; or ';puke'; or just ';weird';. I aways tell them ';I'm just weird'; Honestly my makeup is just something I do to show how I feel at the moment that I put it on,and it makes me feel good. So If you think you look good in bright red,or dark red,or any other color of the rainbow wear it and don't worry about what other people think. What is important is how you feel about yourself. If you feel good in what you have on it will show in the way you act and if people judge you only for a color then they don't see the real you and what they think isn't worth listening to.What would you think if yu saw a girl wearing dark or bright red lipstick?
My son is nine years old now and a friend gave him the best shirt the other day. I told her now she just has to find one in my size. The shirt said in big camo letter on the front...I'M NOT WEIRD, I'M GIFTED. Maybe you should see if you can find the one in your size too.You are very welcome. Report Abuse

no matter what u do ppl r always going to have something negative to say so do ur own thing %26amp; do what ever makes u happy %26amp; what ever fits ur life style
Bright Red is great if it matchs with what u are wearing!


But it gives off that sexy kitten look. If I were u why not go


to a high end store with a make-up counter and ask them


to try some of there lipsticks and when u find one that works


have them put onto a card and then take to a drug store and match the color. The look is natural then top with a lip gloss!
Why are you trying to please all those other people?


Wear the lipstick the way YOU think it looks best.
well it all depends on what you like! if you look better with the bright red go for it!





Rule#1 in life ignore negitive people!
you do what you feel is best for you, and don't let other people's negative sayings brother you.
wow people are mean. unless your 500 pounds wearing a thong bikini, no one should say anything bad about anything anyone is wearing. so what if you like red. it is actually really flattering on some people.
hey never care for what others say...jus do what ever u feel like.....b urself....
never mind what people say go out there and be your own person -----you are woman you go!!!!!
A girl wearing red lipstick says 'she is confident and strong'.


Express your mood and personality whatever way you like.


People will respect and like you for being yourself - an individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting