Friday, December 11, 2009

Who is this lipstick girl? is she stuck up?

I don't know but when I see her I can ask!@Who is this lipstick girl? is she stuck up?
seems like she has something stuck up her you know whatWho is this lipstick girl? is she stuck up?
what?
yeah she is shes conceided and she thinks that everyone is jealous of her
my lipgloss is cool my lipgloss is poppin im standin at my locker and a ll the boys keep stoppin





THATS WHAT SHE SAID YOU HAVE AN AnWSER
I don't get how people could judge already she's new here.
Now THIS is ridiculous, Ladies. We are going to put each other down and be mean and hateful to our fellow women? Stop it. We can rise above this and treat one another with respect and dignity. Or....well....we can call each other names and make up lies and have lots of drama. (grin) The drama sounds more fun than the dignity.
yup
probably been on P%26amp;S a good while...just a ';spare'; ID. she's cute enough to be stuck up is she wants to...are you jealous?!
I don't know her. But the name sounds like she is stuck up.
yeah she's an annoying little hoe
she just seems like shes trying to prove how pretty and cool she is to everyone, which makes her seem really stuck up and self-centered
I love trolls.
No, she's just sad. Think about it she has to spend the whole day on Y!A informing us on how cool and popular she is. If she were really cool and popular she wouldn't be telling us, and she would be somewhere else having fun. No, my friend she has low self esteem issues, and to make herself feel better she needs to tell us how grand she is. So that is a sad person.
i think you are....
She's just a gangbang college sIut...
Why would you say that? I don't know if she is or not.
her answers and questions are private dont know..if she is stuck up.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting