Sunday, December 13, 2009

I kissed a girl and I liked it? The taste of her cherry lipstick?

You wait till you get a taste of her cherry LOLI kissed a girl and I liked it? The taste of her cherry lipstick?
I kissed a girl just to try it


I hope my boyfriend don't mind it


It felt so wrong


It felt so right


Don't mean I'm in love tonight


I kissed a girl and I liked it


I liked it








bahah song is i kissed


a girl by kate perryI kissed a girl and I liked it? The taste of her cherry lipstick?
I'm not sure what your question is but the name of the song you're quoting is Katy Perry's 'I kissed a girl' which was a big hit last year - also its cherry chapstick not lipstick ;-)
its supposed to be cherry chapstick if your singing katy perry but neva mind lol
nice song :)
Its Cherry chapstick!





Too funny
The taste of her CHERRY CHAPSTICK.
I'm glad you enjoyed it? lmao.
Chapstick dear.
chapsick...duh..and its by Katey Perry
chapstick


hun
erm, it's chapstick.
Does it not say chapstick?
chapstick and thats the only kind I use:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting