Friday, December 11, 2009

Guys - what do you think of girls wearing lipstick?

Do you think it looks good?





If so, does its appearence reconcile you to the idea of kissing someone with stuff smeared all over their mouth?





Do you even care?Guys - what do you think of girls wearing lipstick?
u know I like a girl how ever she looks like but a girl wearing black lipstick really turns me on for some reason Guys - what do you think of girls wearing lipstick?
I like it. I think lipstick lights up a woman's face, and makes her look very kissable to me. If she kisses me in private and leaves it on my lips, who cares? If she kisses me in public and gets it on me, I would like for her to wipe it off me, which if done properly, can also be very sexy! So it's a win-win situation : )
I do not do not mind,it is really a matter of how you feel,if makes you feel good then why not,it really is personal taste.
My opinion: I hate lipstick, light ones are okay but the dark ones just look slutty.
If it looks good on them then yes i like them when they wear lipstick.


i like girls with black lipstick best
yeah dont go over the top though





its really sexy when you kiss someone and it leaves the kiss mark.





Matt...x
Don't care
Both are good
ew.
i would like if they wore nothing
i don`t care what they wear

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting