Friday, December 11, 2009

What color lipstick should I wear if I have a light complexion, and blode hair? I'm cali girl?

I think pink would be the best shade. But i think a rose or peach would work just as well. You can always just stick with a clear gloss too.What color lipstick should I wear if I have a light complexion, and blode hair? I'm cali girl?
go with lighter colors of course, your skin is light you dont want all the attention drawn to your lips do you? that is what would happen if you used dark colors, such as browns, dark mauves, stuff like that. go with lighter mauves like pinks, its more natural the rule of thum when uses make up is the lighter the better. dont forget...What color lipstick should I wear if I have a light complexion, and blode hair? I'm cali girl?
Dookie brown...and smeared all over your mouth
I have the same complexion and I find if I go too red it looks really bad. So I go with Peachy pinks that give your lips more of a glossy look with a slight pink tone. It looks really good with blonde hair. I also go for just a plain clear gloss, like NYC. That looks really good too.
check out my website virtual make-over at www.marykay.com/garcidiacono-runyon and email me at garcidiacono with your thoughts, findings and opinions

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting