Sunday, December 13, 2009

A girl I know told me I looked pretty with lipstick but not good without, wasent this a huge insult?

This is the thing I feel when I wear lipstick and I talk to people they look at my mouth. This makes me feel like it looks funny or something. I asked this ladys opinion that I know, she said oh no you should wear it you look pretty with it. I said what about without it then. She pretty much said no. First of all do people look at peoples lips when they wear lipstick. Secondly, can lipstick make someone pretty if they're ugly? And lastly If someones not used to seeing you with lipstick could this be why they look at you when you wear it? I know I'm paronoid but just need some advice, don't want to go around with lipstick if it looks funny. But yet I don't want to wear it if I look awful without it either.A girl I know told me I looked pretty with lipstick but not good without, wasent this a huge insult?
First off, I look at all of a person's face when I am speaking to them. I don't just look at their mouth. If they had a pretty shade of lipstick on, I may look a few seconds more to note the shade so I could get some. Second, I don't think lipstick can make someone pretty. I think it just emphasizes a person's mouth so that it stands out somewhat. I think that someone could stare at a person if they are not used to seeing them with lipstick. They probably aren't thinking anything bad, just that you look different. If you are concerned about wearing lipstick, I would wear a natural shade so you don't feel like it stands out too much.A girl I know told me I looked pretty with lipstick but not good without, wasent this a huge insult?
take it as a compliment and ignore the insulting half of it. she/he probably meant well by it, and was only giving you an honest answer. thought it does accentuate the mouth, it wont make them focus on just that. dont worry too much, i bet you look awesome with it :]]





goodluck!!
i am a person who wears alot of makeup and one day i decided not to wear my eyeliner or any make up and girls that see me everyday told me i look better without makeup some people will tell you that you look bad without makeup but i notice guys like it natural maybe that girl is used to seeing you with makeup everyday try wearing light lipstick something more natural and who cares what she says as long as you feel good go for it
wow.. no ur not paranoid. well i think that you are right when you say that people look at your lips because they are not used to seeing you with make up. if one day your not wearing lipstick and the next day you are wearing a bright or dark shade, you obviously will bring attention to your lips. generally a good shade of lipstick makes someone look better. but maybe you should try lighter shades that make you look better than not putting anything on... but also doesnt' bring all the attention on your lips. and maybe guys are looking at your lips because they want to kiss them! lol ;)
i use almay and the color is bronze shimmer i put this on my bottom lip and this a gloss like blistex on my other lip and just put it together so that way it gives you color and shine it looks perfect
Well how do you think it looks!!! I wouldn't take it as an insult tho' she was just saying you look good with lipstick...





if your nervous people look at you lips or nervous it might look funny only wear neutral shades and shimmers or try a tinted lipgloss they never look bad on anyone!!!
I would,its sorta like what my friend said to me she said i should wear makeup because i look better with it on and sorta not without,i felt like smacking her but i would never do that!





Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting