Friday, December 11, 2009

Lipstick bi/lesibian girls only. how do u feel about a girl with abs.?

not boyish abs but there pretty defind, even more when i flex. i have a 6 pack and also obliques. id say i have a swimmers/ runners bod.Lipstick bi/lesibian girls only. how do u feel about a girl with abs.?
a flat tummy is fine.


even one with slight hint of abs.


but i am immidiatly turned off when i see a girl with like, a six pack. like, super defined abs.


i dont know. to me, then the girl just doesnt look feminine to me.Lipstick bi/lesibian girls only. how do u feel about a girl with abs.?
hmm i'm not huge on defined abs on girls. It's not that I'm against it, but i personally have the softer/slender body type and am into that body type too as a bisexual on girls. I like guys with tight abs, but not so much girls.. I hope this helps. for the record, i'm scene/emo. so not a huge sports bodies authorative
Love them, my girlfriend has some amazing abs =]





Hehe, I'm a swimmer. It doesn't have anything to do with my answer, I just thought I'd point it out.
I like toned woman, that keeps in shape, and have a really nice build but when girls over do it with muscles its a huge turn off.
I'd feel a little intimidated! Sexy, though.
totally hot :) :)
totally hot





can i hav ur number lol !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting